I'm not really sure why some of you can't see my pics that I've posted through photobucket. I thought that was my anti-blogger solution, so I'm gonna have to look into it.
In the mean time, I'm sad to say that I have retired from my challeng hosting position at Digital Freebies. I have been running the "Give Back the Love" challenge since last fall, but have felt lately that my heart isn't in it. The site has done a 180 since I started there, and most of the members and admin are different. It finally came to be my decision when the site crashed and the forums were all deleted. It was my time to bow out and let someone more interested in it to take over. Give it some new ideas and new life.
I haven't done any new LO's lately after being away for Easter and don't expect to this week either. What I do have are Easter pics.
Grandma F. has had this funny bunny for a long time and has entertained many a grandchild in the past few years. It plays the loudest most irritating music that only Grandma can tune out, and blows bubbles. Daelyn of course just loved it!


Hayley is a wonderful big sister and played with Daelyn for much longer than I'm sure she wanted to.


And we got this outfit at Daelyn's baby shower two years ago and have been waiting patiently to wear it. We did get to wear the vest once before but these "pleather" pants are just hillarious! I thought this retirement/birthday party for a friends mother was the perfect place to wear it. Just ignore the hands down the pants, she's too much like her father. ;)

There are more pics but I'll be scrapping those. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment