Ok it's really nothing special, but non the less I'm quite excited about it. I bought ACDSee photo manager the other day! My free trial ran out but I had already decided I was going to buy it. Thankfully I just had to insert the licence number and it started up the same as before. I didn't have to redo any categorizing or anything. This program has totally changed the way I scrap, I used to be committed to the kit and only use what was in it, RARELY going elsewhere for that perfect element. That's the way some CT's run and I guess I got stuck in that rut. Well now I like to find just the right pieces and papers for my layouts and just change the hues to make them work, making my layouts fit the pictures just a little bit more.
Here's a new layout I did from Easter, but I'm just not sure if it's complete or not. It's for a scraplift challenge at
ES.
Click here for creditsWow blogger worked and posted my picture!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment