Well we did it! On Sunday afternoon we attempted to give Mattie her first, at home, haircut. Let's just say it didn't go as planned. She was so matted our medium quality clippers just wouldn't get through all her hair. So we ended up just using scissors and cutting most of it off. I then went around and evened it out with the clippers. She had a few balder spot here and there but in a couple weeks I can go over it again it even it out some more. I'm excited to be able to keep her short myself instead of having it get out of hand and then having a mess, like this last time. I can say this though, if we had taken her to a groomer they would've shaved her to the skin like they usually do, and we avoided it. So anyway, here are the pics:
Before:

After:
0 comments:
Post a Comment