Ok I posted a new video of a song, in my side bar, that just caught my attention. This girl, Lily Allen, was on Ellen today and I thought she was fabulous. Her voice is amazing, check it out!
I'm a 3o something year old stay at home mom of three. I have two kids: a 6.5 year old daughter, a nearly 2 year old baby boy, and I'm a step mom to my 16 year old step daughter. I've been married for coming 11 years now to a most wonderful husband whom I love and adore, he is my rock. This blog is about our life, the kids, my hobbies (photography, digital scrapbooking) and all the interesting.... or not so interesting things going on here at home. It's just my little place on the web to share for friends and family. Thanks for looking!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment