Even though there is a comment box on the side and that works, there is also a section at the bottom of each post where you can write your comment specific to that post. My friend Hummie has been doing it lately if you've notice the "1 comment" at the bottom of some of my posts. All you have to do is click where it says that or most likely "0 comments" and then leave your message. If you don't have a blogger account just tick off "anonymous" and then sign your name in the message.
If you are reading this, please feel free to leave me a little note here and there. Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself. Even though I know I'm not. ;)
Aug 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I'm reading, I'm reading! Giggle.
Yes, blog do confuse people sometimes and we need to teach them how easy it is.
Uh, that tatoo thing...had to skim by that....ick!
My 8 year old daughter had 2 "henna" tatoos done on hoilday in Spain in August and she has reacted in exactly the same way. They are slowly healing, and we are hoping that there won't be a permanment scar as the worst on is on her upper arm!!!!
Clare UK
Post a Comment