Virden
- Sunday morning breakfasts at the King Street Cafe or Central Hotel with anyone crazy enough to be up that early back then. Wow do those days seem so long ago!!
- Coffee and Fries at the Elegant Moose restaurant (I know, it's a crazy name but they had the best fries) with friends or after EMS meetings with co-workers.
- Sitting on the stoop at "the castle" apartment with a coffee and a good friend. Good times Jen!
- Friday lunches out at the Clae Mar Inn, (the double baked potatoes) or Timothy Beans!
- Fire pit nights at our place in the backyard.
- Game nights with our friends on the weekend.
Altona
- Monday night slow pitch with the hospital/EMS team and ice cream at The Hut afterwards.
- Tea with my good friend down the street whenever we wanted basically. (Usually Survivor Thursdays when Scott was working!)
- Friday lunches with the EMS crew at The Station, Subway or wherever we felt like going that week, and not always limited to Fridays either. LOL
- Runs to the closest American town (Neche) to get our latest e-bay purchases.
- Trips to Winnipeg, just because we want to.
- and of course... The Colonol! (inside joke!)
Amaranth
- Friday trips to Portage for play group, McD's and shopping. Then returning to meet up with the guys for pizza and wings.
- Bon fires out in the compound
- Cool summer evenings playing outside with friends.
- Get togethers for everyones birthdays, even if it was just a quick cake and coffee it was nice to be hanging out with people. LOL
I'm sure there is more so forgive me if I've forgotten something that should be on the list. If you have good memories of times with us there, I'd love to hear them and reminisce a little more. :) I wonder what things and traditions we'll miss from here???












1 comments:
Hey, the one that caught my eye was tea with friends on Survivor Thursday! I'm SO there with you...would love to do that!
What a great thing to do...funny how they mostly relate to food, huh?
Post a Comment